- “Personal information” means information that identifies you or could reasonably be used to identify you and which is submitted to and/or collected by GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites and maintained by GCS Cabins Ltd in an accessible form. Examples of personal information include your name, your postal address, your e-mail address, and your telephone number.
What types of information does GCS Cabins Ltd collect online?
- Personal Information You Submit: GCS Cabins Ltd collects personal information that you enter into data fields on GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites. For example, you may submit your name, postal address, e-mail address, and/or other information in order to receive information about various subjects, register interest for GCS Cabins Ltd services, contact GCS Cabins Ltd customer service, or respond to GCS Cabins Ltd surveys. To protect your privacy, you should not provide GCS Cabins Ltd with any information that is not specifically requested.
- Passive Collection of Certain Other Technical and Web Browsing Information: GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites may collect information about your visits to GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites without you actively submitting such information. This information may include, for example, your browser type and language, your operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the URLs of sites you visited before and after visiting the GCS Cabins Ltd Web Site, the web search that landed you on the GCS Cabins Ltd Web Site, and web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within the GCS Cabins Ltd Web Site. This information may be collected using various technologies, such as cookies, Internet tags, and web beacons. Your Internet browser also automatically transmits to GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites some of this information, such as the URL of the Web site you just visited and the browser version your computer is operating.
Does GCS Cabins Ltd collect “sensitive” Personal Information?
- GCS Cabins Ltd does not collect sensitive personal information.
How does GCS Cabins Ltd use personal information that I have provided?
- GCS Cabins Ltd will use the personal information you provide through GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites to respond to your questions and to provide you with efficient customer service.
- We may also use this personal information for other business purposes, such as to offer you the opportunity to receive notices regarding GCS Cabins Ltd’s products or services, to invite you to participate in surveys about our products, or to notify you changes with GCS Cabins Ltd.
Will GCS Cabins Ltd combine personal information I provide on an GCS Cabins Ltd Web Site with other personal information about me?
- GCS Cabins Ltd may combine the personal information that a customer provides on one GCS Cabins Ltd Web Site with the personal information provided by that customer on other GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites.
- GCS Cabins Ltd may combine personal information that you provide to us online with our offline records.
- GCS Cabins Ltd may combine personal information that you have provided to us directly with records provided by third parties.
- We use this consolidated information to help us better design GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites and GCS Cabins Ltd products, to communicate information to you, to enhance our marketing and research activities, and to facilitate other business functions.
What choices do I have about how GCS Cabins Ltd collects and uses personal information about me?
- You may always limit the amount and type of personal information that GCS Cabins Ltd receives about you by choosing not to enter any personal information into forms or data fields on GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites. Some of our online services can only be provided to you if you provide us with appropriate personal information. Other parts of GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites may ask whether you wish to opt into or opt out of our contact lists for offers, promotions and additional services that may be of interest to you.
Does GCS Cabins Ltd share personal information with third parties?
- GCS Cabins Ltd will not sell or license your personal information to third parties except in connection with the sale or transfer of a product line or division, or in connection with a joint marketing programme.
- GCS Cabins Ltd may share your personal information with third parties with whom GCS Cabins Ltd is jointly marketing a product or service or jointly conducting a programme or activity. It is GCS Cabins Ltd’s practice to notify you if you are registering for a programme which is conducted in conjunction with another company that may require access to your personal information.
- GCS Cabins Ltd may also share your personal information with vendors with whom GCS Cabins Ltd contracts to carry out business activities for GCS Cabins Ltd. If GCS Cabins Ltd provides your personal information to vendors to assist us with our business activities, it is GCS Cabins Ltd’s practice to require those vendors to keep your personal information confidential and to use your personal information only to perform functions for GCS Cabins Ltd.
- GCS Cabins Ltd may share your personal information with a third party in connection with the sale or transfer of one of its product lines or divisions so that the buyer can continue to provide you with information and services.
- GCS Cabins Ltd reserves the right to disclose your personal information to respond to authorized information requests from government authorities, to address national security situations, or when otherwise required by law.
Who within GCS Cabins Ltd will have access to personal information about me?
- Personal information can be accessed by a restricted number of GCS Cabins Ltd employees. We train our employees about the importance of privacy and how to handle and manage customer data appropriately and securely.
How does GCS Cabins Ltd secure personal information?
- It is GCS Cabins Ltd’s practice to secure each web page that collects personal information; however, the confidentiality of personal information transmitted over the Internet cannot be guaranteed. We urge you to exercise caution when transmitting personal information over the Internet. GCS Cabins Ltd cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not gain access to your personal information; therefore, when submitting personal information to GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites, you must weigh both the benefits and the risks.
Does GCS Cabins Ltd transfer personal information to different jurisdictions?
- GCS Cabins Ltd stores data on secured servers in several countries around the world. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites may be processed and transferred to countries other than the country in which you are resident, including the United States. The privacy and data protection laws in such countries may not be equivalent to the laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites or providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in such countries.
How does GCS Cabins Ltd protect the privacy of children?
- GCS Cabins Ltd does not knowingly collect or use any personal information from children (we define “children” as minors younger than 13) on GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites. We do not knowingly allow children to order our products, communicate with us, or use any of our online services.
- If you are a parent and become aware that your child has provided us with information, please contact us using one of the methods specified below, and we will work with you to address this issue.
How may I correct personal information or delete it from current customer records?
- You may request that we remove your personal information from our current customer records or that we amend your personal information. Please notify us of your wishes by contacting us in one of the ways specified below. For our record keeping purposes, we will retain certain personal information you submit in conjunction with commercial transactions.
Why do GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites use “cookies” and other tracking technologies?
- Passive information collection technologies can make your use of GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites easier by allowing GCS Cabins Ltd to provide better service, customize sites based on consumer preferences, compile statistics, analyse trends, and otherwise administer and improve GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites. Certain features of GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites may not work without use of passive information collection technologies.
- You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies and other tracking technologies do GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites use?
- GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites use “session” cookies. Session cookies are temporary bits of information that are erased once you exit your web browser window or otherwise turn your computer off. Session cookies are used, for example, to improve navigation on our web sites, block visitors from providing information where inappropriate (the site “remembers” previous entries of age or country of origin that were outside the specified parameters and blocks subsequent changes) and to collect aggregated statistical information.
- GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites use “persistent” cookies. Persistent cookies are more permanent bits of information that are placed on the hard drive of your computer and stay there unless you delete the cookie. Persistent cookies store information on your computer for a number of purposes, such as retrieving certain information you have previously provided (e.g., passwords), helping to determine what areas of the web site visitors find most valuable, and customizing the web site based on your preferences on an ongoing basis. Persistent cookies placed by this site on your computer may hold personally identifiable information, but only if you have registered or have otherwise consented to the retention of personally identifiable information you have provided at the site. Otherwise our site’s server only knows that an unidentified visitor with your cookies has returned to the site.
- GCS Cabins Ltd Web Sites use “web beacons” (also known as internet tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, and invisible GIFs) A web beacon is a tiny graphic on a web page or in an e-mail message that is used to track pages viewed or messages opened. Web beacons tell the web site server information such as the IP address and browser type related to the visitor’s computer. Web beacons may be placed on online advertisements that bring people to our site and on different pages of our site. Web beacons provide us with information on how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted.
How can I contact GCS Cabins Ltd?
- If you have questions about the use, amendment, or deletion of personal information that you have provided to us, or if you would like to opt out of future communications from an GCS Cabins Ltd business or a particular GCS Cabins Ltd programme, please contact us by clicking on the “Contact” link on the Web site you are visiting. Alternatively, you may send a letter to the following address:
Att: Data Protection Officer
GCS Cabins Ltd
Office 4 Bramley House,
In all communications to GCS Cabins Ltd, please include the e-mail address used for registration (if applicable), the Web site address or the specific GCS Cabins Ltd programme to which you provided personal information (e.g. GCS Cabins Ltd.com, etc.), and a detailed explanation of your request.
- If you would like to delete, amend or correct your personal information and are contacting us by e-mail, please put “Deletion Request” or “Amendment/Correction Request”, as applicable, in the subject line of the e-mail. We will do our best to respond to all reasonable requests in a timely manner.
How will I know whether GCS Cabins Ltd has updated this policy?